- Couture is the Great British luxury quality sugarpaste everyone is talking about
- since its launch a few years ago, Couture has become one of the most sought after sugarpastes in the UK
- Couture is the perfect sugarpaste for wedding and high-end celebration cakes, where quality of finish means everything
- and now, to complement the best-selling White couture and Ivory Couture, we’ve launched Black and Red . . .
- ready-coloured red sugarpaste can often be quite soft and sticky, so we wanted to offer our customers a red sugarpaste that handles and performs every bit as well as White Couture… it took 18 months of development and testing, but we cracked it!
- creating Red Couture was not as simple as adding red colouring to White Couture – this is a brand new product that we’ve extensively tested at various temperatures and levels of humidity, and on many different types, shapes and sizes of cakes
- Red Couture offers a rich red that will not leach colour nor easily fade – perfect for novelty cakes, sculptured cakes and, of course, red themed wedding & celebration cakes
- the shade is impossible to show accurately on screen, but it’s a warm red with pink undertones – not quite a pillar box red .
ingredients: sugar, glucose syrup, water, humectant: vegetable glycerine E422, palm oil*, emulsifier: mono & diglycerides of fatty acids E471, potato starch, colour: Vegetable Carbon E153, stabiliser: Gum Tragacanth E413, preservative: Potassium sorbate E202, flavouring (vanilla)
- *RSPO certified sustainable palm oil – ethically produced to avoid damaging valuable wildlife habitats
- suitable for vegetarian, vegan, gluten and dairy free diets
- certified Kosher and suitable for Halal
- additional nutritional information on label
- natural vanilla flavour
- ALLERGY ADVICE – produced in a factory which also produces marzipan, so there is a risk of nut traces being present – traces of nuts, soya, milk & sulphites possible
- RELIGIOUS OBSERVANCE – Couture is considered suitable for Jewish and Muslim customers as the E471 fatty acids are plant derived
- although not necessarily present in this particular product, the colours used across the entire coloured sugarpaste range may include the colours E102, E104, E110, E122 & E129, which may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in some children