A complete Madeira sponge cake mix used by professional bakers – just add water.
This cake mix creates a deliciously moist texture with a lovely neutral flavour.
(also printed on packaging)
- 100% Dry Mix 12.5kg
- 40% Water 5kg
- For fruit, add 15g medium strength flour to 450g batter.
- Place dry mix in a bowl fitted with a beater.
- Add approximately 2/3 of the water and mix on low speed for 1 minute.
- Beat for 4 minutes on top speed.
- Add remaining water slowly. Scrape down.
- Beat for 2 minutes on a slow speed.
- Scale and bake.
- For 450g loaf tin, scale at 310g then bake for 45 minutes at 180c.
- For 30×18 sheet, scale at 4.1kg then bake at 205c for 25-30 minutes.
Suitable for Vegetarians
WHEAT flour (WHEAT flour, calcium carbonate, niacin, iron, thiamine), sugar, vegetable fat: palm, vegetable oil: rapeseed oil, whole EGG powder, WHEY powder, raising agent: diphosphates, sodium carbonates, glucono-delta-lactone, calcium phosphates, emulsifier: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lactic acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, propane-1, 2-diol esters of fatty acids, SOY flour, EGG WHITE powder, dried glucose syrup, skimmed MILK powder.
For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD.
Of which saturated: 5.5g
Of which sugars: 35.7g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.