You will need to pay the £50 deposit in order to book your place on the PME Sugar flower diploma course, and balance of £270 would need to be paid 1 week before the PME Sugar flower diploma course start date, we would accept payment in instalments, please call for details 01634 830656
1. Our teacher has over 25 years teaching experience in Sugar craft at City & Guilds Level.
2. Teacher has won many awards.
3. We have FREE Parking.
4. Kit included worth £140 that has all the tools required to complete this module.
5. Course price £320.
Starting 5th October for 5 weeks every Saturday from 10am-3pm.
– Basic Technique
– Wired flowers
– Un-wired flowers
– Fantasy Flowers
– Roses, Orchards, Lilies, Blossoms, Black Berries,
– Foliage & Carnations.
– Honey Suckle
– Lily of the valley
– Seasonal flowers
– Alternatives to sugar flowers
– Arranging Sugar flowers
– Decorating Cake stands and knives
– Costing & Pricing.