Free from titanium dioxide (E171).
Each bottle contains 315g.
Roxy & Rich’s Pastel Chocolate Cake Drip will ensure flawless pastel drip effects on your cakes.
Ready in just 30 seconds, Chocolate Cake Drip can be used on any type of cake, whether it’s drizzled down the side of your sugarpaste covered cake tiers or painted on buttercream – the only limit is your imagination.
✔ Kosher Certified
✔ Suitable for Vegetarians
How to use on frosted cakes:
• Frost your cake and let it sit in the fridge for 1 hour to allow the Chocolate Cake Drip to harden faster.
• To apply Roxy & Rich’s Cake Drip, remove the seal and the lid, and heat for 30 seconds in the microwave.
• Put the lid back on and shake for approximately 1 minute until completely smooth.
• Once the topping is complete, let your creation sit in the fridge at least 1 hour to allow the Chocolate Drip to harden.
These drips can be heated and cooled until the bottles are empty. Once opened, the bottles can be placed in the refrigerator or cupboard until next usage.
We suggest not exceeding room temperature (30c) as it could split. If this happens, place the bottle in the microwave for 30 seconds, shake, and the consistency will return to normal.
Drips should be stored in a tightly closed container and protected from light, heat sources and excessive moisture.
Pastel Yellow: White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, MILK Powder, Natural Vanilla Extract) Calcium Carbonate (E170), Canola Oil, SOY Lecithin (E322), E102*.
* may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD.
Per 100g (colours may vary)
Of which saturated: 8.67g
Of which sugars: 28.01g