Colour Mill Light Colours Set.
Colour Mill are based in Australia and have manufactured the ‘next generation food colour’.
The super concentrated oil based icing colourings specifically designed for use with buttercream and other products that have a higher fat content, ideal for chocolate. Great colours from a great company, available in many more colours.
Colour Mill Light Set ingredients:
- Baby Pink: glycerol E422, colours: E171 & E120, emulsifier & stabiliser: lecithin E322
- Baby Blue: glycerol E422, colours: E171 & E133, emulsifier & stabiliser: lecithin E322
- Peach: glycerol E422, colour: E171 & E110, emulsifier & stabiliser: lecithin E322
- Lemon: glycerol E422, colours: E171 & E102, emulsifier & stabiliser: lecithin E322
- Mint,: glycerol E422, colours: E171, E102 & E133, emulsifier & stabiliser: lecithin E322
- Lavender: glycerol E422, colours: E133, E171 & E120, emulsifier & stabiliser: lecithin E322
- White : glycerol E422, colour: E171, emulsifier & stabiliser: lecithin E322
- Concrete : glycerol E422, colours: E171 & E153, emulsifier & stabiliser: lecithin E322
- ingredients: see individual colours for full information
- suitable for vegetarians – most suitable for vegans but some pink shades not suitable for vegans as they contain Cochineal E120
- suitable for Kosher and Halal – see individual colours for details
View our facebook page for local reviews.
What is Colour Mills Secret?
Unlike conventional gel colours, the colour mill range has an oil pigment blend that helps to colour ingredients with a high fat contact.
Colour Mill food colouring dye and disperse their own colouring using these oils, allowing you to achieve rich & vibrant results. Best in Buttercream, Swiss Meringue, Chocolate, Cake Batter, Ganache, Fondant & many more.
Colour Mill is a family owned, Australian based food colour manufacturer specializing in the cake and bake industry.
Colour Mill have over 30 years experience in the cake industry, they have seen trends come and go. From fondant to royal icing, buttercream to chocolate. Through all of this, the way Colour mill dye with food colouring has stayed much the same.
Utilizing modern formulas and processes, Colour Mill has developed a range of Oil Based Pigment Colouring which outperforms conventional gel colouring.
Shake well before use
Take it easy, colours will develop over time
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Blended & bottled in Australia from local & imported ingredients.
The product is ideal for use with chocolate, but can also be used to colour buttercream.
The colouring is in liquid form in a 20ml squeezy bottle.
- BBE at least 12 months and normally much (years!) longer.
*Please note, the following colours produced after 30th November 2021 are no longer Kosher Certified: Baby Pink, Raspberry, Rose, Lilac, Lavender, Burgundy, Blue Bell, Midnight.